Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Roth" The Hook



Okay! So, everybody knows by now that I'm a super Hip Hop Head and always looking for new talent and guess what? Thanks to my boy Carlos Grejada, I am able to put all you none knowing folk up on.... Asher Roth!!!... Normally I'm not one for gimmicks like the "Rapping White Boy" but, Asher Roth is the truth. He is just trying to be himself and he actually has talent. So, I give respect where respect is due. I encourage you to actually check him out and see what he is about before implying your "It's always easier for a white man to succeed in a black mans market" theory...haha. The Pennsylvania native is said to have spit 150 bars for Jay-z (unfortunately, he didn't get signed that day) and has been continually murdering the mixtape circuit. Roth recently accepted a deal from Universal Music Group and is excepting to drop an album...Man!! who knows, but don't be all on his tip when he comes out, support him now. Check him out on Myspace, Facebook, YouTube, where ever music is playing... Keep doing ya thang Asher... fade.... To Black

"Roth Boys"

No comments:

Post a Comment